Saturday, June 23, 2012

Its hard to win.


Scholarships are so hard to win. I mean, just to be able to apply for the scholarship you need to meet certain requirements.
* Be a senior in high school, undergraduate, or in Grad school
* Be under the age of 25
* Major in Health related field
* Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
These are just a few general requirements, not including if it's a specific scholarship. Athletics, going to a certain fastwebs.com, write about a certain subject, or be doing amazing outstanding community projects. Its not that I am not trying its just most of the scholarships have applied to have been awarded to people in the east coast.
Is it that I'm applying to the wrong ones? NO. That im not trying hard enough? NO. I suck at writing? Possibly but NO. I just have to wait, I guess but until then I will keep applying my little butt off. To earn some extra cash my college career.

I am not going to give up!!! :)



fastwebs.com
cappex.com
www.scholarships.com

Just a few websites I use.

1 comment:

  1. Nope! Don't give up! Keep searching the internet! You can find "little" ones here and there and they will add up! :)

    ReplyDelete